Thursday, September 21, 2006

the reason for living

I totally understand why people choses death as the option in life.. it feels terrible to have no true friends by your side.. no one understands how u feel deep inside..they think u are over-reacting or just being too sensitive..

Do u know how it feels to be in a incomplete family? Do u know how it feels when u haf no love one to believe in u? Do u know how it feels when there's no fren who can be by your side? Do you know how it feels when u haf to carry the whole financial burden by yourself? Do u know how it feels when nothing in life seems to be going right? Do you what i went through in life for these 23 years? If u have no idea.. then please do not judge me.. or self assume that u understand me..

That's why death is their option in life.. as their existence in life doesn't matter to anyone... If u love yr frens.. do all u can when they're down and pls be there when they need u the most..

If u care for your friend..don't try to change them, luv and accept them for their short comings, no one is perfect in life & neither are u.. In the midst of living yr own life, don fail to neglect the people u care about.. most of the time when they are down, they juz need a listening ear and when they face problems, the best thing u can do is to believe in them that they know how to overcome it & assuring them u are there.

Don't blame me if i begin to change.. it's tough being not appreciated for your actions at all... i don't wish to be taken for granted..

3 comments:

Manda said...

Sry sotong jie!..I'm really blur to even forget looking at ur blog be4 asking...sry!..U noe wad...I do agree with some of those u mentioned... we live to accomplish lotsa missions. Some of those we can succeed. However, we've much more complicated emotions, hence we need some mental supports. That refers to our frens. This again divides into 2 categories, e good n e bad. Some will harm u badly, but most really love and care for u!.. Lotus family n some of ur almafi jiemeis will be olwas be there for u!.. Ppl hu dun understand ur situation now n even criticise ur doings just have ta deserve ur ignorance. Cos they haf no right to. I agree with u tt no one is perfect, hence wheneva things happen, we're olwas been forgiven from e start cos we noe we must have did it unintentionally. The society as I said is far too complicated, hence I hope u n e rest of ppl I love n care, will be optimistic by carrying out a nice smile everydae. If u do, then u'll scare e others cos u're confident n u're doin e right thing! And as for relationship , I believe u can soon find one. You noe why?..Time will lead you to a good and loving partner, and thus a good future. Of cos, ur hard wrk tells everyting bout ur future. U'll do well =) Let nature takes its course and we shall olwas be there for u!..

Lotsa love,
Sotong mei

Manda said...

Sry sotong jie!..I'm really blur to even forget looking at ur blog be4 asking...sry!..U noe wad...I do agree with some of those u mentioned... we live to accomplish lotsa missions. Some of those we can succeed. However, we've much more complicated emotions, hence we need some mental supports. That refers to our frens. This again divides into 2 categories, e good n e bad. Some will harm u badly, but most really love and care for u!.. Lotus family n some of ur almafi jiemeis will be olwas be there for u!.. Ppl hu dun understand ur situation now n even criticise ur doings just have ta deserve ur ignorance. Cos they haf no right to. I agree with u tt no one is perfect, hence wheneva things happen, we're olwas ta been forgiven from e start cos we noe we must have did it unintentionally. The society as I said is far too complicated, hence I hope u n e rest of ppl I love n care, will be optimistic by carrying out a nice smile everydae. If u do, then u'll scare e others cos u're confident n u're doin e right thing! And as for relationship , I believe u can soon find one. You noe why?..Time will lead you to a good and loving partner, and thus a good future. Of cos, ur hard wrk tells everyting bout ur future. U'll do well =) Let nature takes its course and we shall olwas be there for u!..

Lotsa love,
Sotong mei

Cyndiz said...

Thks a lot sotong mei..really thankful to know ya all as frens in grill.. =>