Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sorted out my thoughts

Dated : 31 July 2006

Manage to sort out my thoughts... guess it's a change of attitude that really matters. I decide to see my problems from a different perspective. Instead of getting so upset & making a big fuss to my friends about what i go through. I got to accept the fact that Life is full of ups & downs, so if i were to be so affected by it every single time, life would then be miserable. If i were to look it from a positive side of view: Problems are a challenge of life & through it i can grow stronger. I decide to face life challenges with a postive attitude.. Gonna tell myself that i'm an overcomer!! Tomorrow will be a better day..afterall, other then him, seldom stuff & people can affect me more then a day. All these will make me want to achieve success & a good career even more.. i got to accept that success does comes with hardship.

No comments: