Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cause i have a bad day..

SighZ.. The minute i entered into the office, i went to the wrong compartment & when i greeted my colleague- the auntie( known as N) whom initially treated me very nice & whom i always have lunch with..told me to save my computer stuff..she's gonna change another computer for me, guess she's was instructed by the manager to do so..

And thus after shifting all the stuff.. i switch on my so called new computer..but it didn't turn on.. change back to my original monitor..but to no avail.. told my colleague, N & she tried to help a bit but when everything had failed..i told her i would change back everything back to the old computer.But as it was really wasting time, i decide to use another computer instead..- which was used by my prev. colleague .

N didn't talk much this whole morning..think she kinda mood swing..& when it was lunch time, as i have a tendency to work till lost count of time.. she didn't asked me along & went off with another colleague.. when she came back, she didn't even asked wherether i had lunch.

I skippped my lunch.. too lazy to go out alone..not thick skin enough to join other colleagues..

Wonder what wrong did i do to deserve such treatment??

Wasted the whole of today againz.. couldn't recall much about what i had done at work today..

Feel so alone..

I hope that they won't see me as a threat.. i know the manager is nice to me but isn't she nice to everyone else?? I know that i seems to clear my work fast in pple's sight but everyone has their own speed..

It's definently not easy to work & have no title to your name.. people won't bother much to interact with u.. to me, it's a good learning experience but to others, hearing it with my own ears, i'm just a temporary staff.

It's definently tough to have no one to talk to..no one to laugh with or treat you as one..

Work is just Work.. after Work, i'm back to my own..

It seems i have travel back time.. back to my primary & secondary school days.. A Loner..

Life is unfair.. Life owns me so much:
I don't have the looks..
Not Clever
Not Attractive
No Outgoing personality
No Nang ren yuen
Don attract much friends..
No perfect family
No shoulders to cry on..
No one..Just me..standing..
Being myself.. being real & nice just doesn't work..

I know my friends around me care but...

I told myself i would never cry in front of them again

I can't be so weak..it's not the 1st time that life is so unfair.. i gone through it, this time round i can go through it againz..

Though life has it's shortcomings.. I will still face it.. Life still has it's Good..

I would be Strong & go through all downturn of life..

Life would be dull if there were no black moments mixed with bright moments..

I have my own ways in facing such stuff.. to make myself feel worth.. i went to MPH & bought my basic theory driving book..

Gaining an extra knowledge makes me feel life has much more to explore
..

Wiping away my tears..Life still goes on..

No comments: