Arghz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish i could shout it out loud and shout out loud right now!!
Darnz.. i am in my bad depression of the day againz.. just exactly what's wrong with me?!
This morning, i literally went to work with a bad mood, for no particular reason and retorted back to my accountant and even talk back to my manager.
End of work, thought i was much better when Audrey called to ask me wherether i wanted LJS for dinner..and on the way to class, my mood was better.
But.....
When i learnt that i was not sitting with them and with someone else, i was really sianz.. which means no chatting for me..
I should be alright in sitting alone, that's what i told myself.
But for no reason, i got very frustrated for really no particular reason and left the lesson around 9pm.
On the way home, my depression whelm into me..lost my independence all of a sudden.
Feel that i doesn't matter to anyone..
Feel that even i leave this world, nobody would care, no one would realised or missed my absence..
Arghz..
That's how bad my depression of a day can get me into.
Darnz..
Really wanted to call someone to vent out my frustration and someone to assure i am important.
But there was none that came into my mind.
Am i that boring?
Am i that uninteresting?
I am not ugly what! Why am i still unattached!
Darnz..
The only resort for me to vent out my frustration is on my blog..
at the very least, it won't feel i am a bother, it can't talk back neither can it refuse to accept what i type..
I know i sounds very pathetic right now...
but that's me...
I am just a mood swing person..
One moment, i am cheerful and love being by myself, loving myself..
but the next moment, i would wallop into self-pity..
I want someone to notice ME!!
I want a hug!
I want a shoulder to lean on...
I want someone to give a pat on the back, someone to whisper to me that he/she believes in me and encourage me to go on in life.
Who will be the one?
I know God loves me, He does and His Love is better then any other thing in the world.
But darn me, i am just an unsatisfied human being.
I sounds like a kid right now, i sounds so childish..
Somebody get my life back..
Someone please, slap me awake back to reality.
Can there be a someone who can bring a smile to my face?
Am i being picky? I know i am no beuty but i deserve a right to chose the best for my life.
But the best always prefer wnat is best for their life...
I want to lead a normal life..
I want a companion..
No one on MSN seems to bother about me right now.. sighz..
Am i the only one who feels this way right now..
Darn it sucks to be a woman.
All thanks to DMS!- During Mensuration Syndrome.
No comments:
Post a Comment