sometimes i feel tired in standing strong. It's hard to smile everyday..
In this world, who can i trust?
Are friendship make so to manipulate each other in times of need.
This is a fast pace country, everyone has their own activities to handle, who can just stop for a moment and truely care for another?
I want someone who truely and sincerely cares for me..but i see none.
Everyone is just too busy and neither can i do that.
Can i stop being a listener just for a day, and have someone to listen to me instead hearing it sincerely?
My blurness is messing up work.
My personality causes me lots of problems.
is it me or is it the situations that is making me feel the way i am right now.
I am not feeling depressed but that's the cruel fact of life that is happening around me.
I be alright after a while, i just need a place to vent my frustrations..
No comments:
Post a Comment